Sunday, February 20, 2011

Victory Speech

Hi,
I was introduced to the Nichiren Daishonin’s Buddhism’s wonderful philosophy by my sister nine months ago.
I was always a positive person but lacked clarity interms of a career path and didn’t know my strength and was applying for all sorts of job openings with higher pay packages. This led to a lot of frustration and due to rejections, there were other problems too in my family and this de-motivated me and I stopped practicing for a period of 15 days. Then my mother shared her experience of attending meetings which inspired me to start the practice again. This time after meeting some leader’s I chanted for clarity, unlimited wisdom and direction. One of India’s leading private banks came again to our campus and with the guidance of my college friends who came as a protective force and I found right job profile. We chanted for the job opening at this bank which would have been a good start to my professional career and due to chanting with dedication and working hard for the interview I got the offer from the bank even though some of my contemporaries had a higher GPA and work experience.
This Philosophy isn’t any magic adversities will come in our lives and we have to face them with unlimited wisdom, determination and have win over them thus the philosophy gives us the strength and wisdom to go ahead in life .
I would like to thank my family, friends and the leaders for their guidance and would promise to work hard for the bank and give back to the fullest.
Thank You,

Regards,

Yagesh K Rathi,

No comments:

Post a Comment